Blogging means carrying out a series of activities that have the purpose of developing, growing and monetizing a blog, such as:
- the choice of the platform where to write our contents
- the development of the SEO strategy so as to improve the positioning of our blog on search engines
- the drafting of the editorial plan
- content creation and SEO optimization
- the promotion of blog articles , for example on social media or via email marketing
- build relationships and partnerships with other bloggers
- find the best monetization methods, such as affiliate marketing
- create a community of readers
- … and so on.
Through blogging, you can therefore achieve a number of different purposes , such as strengthening your personal branding, finding new customers and expanding your online business.
But it is also useful for making money with the blog itself, such as through the sale of online courses or through affiliate marketing , two monetization methods that I also use successfully on this blog.
So how to start this new adventure in the world of blogging? Well, simple: the first thing to do is definitely to have a blog.
Let’s see how it’s done.
How to create your own blog?
Up until a few years ago, when opening a blog was something only for insiders and Netherlands Mobile Number List therefore it was something rather expensive, creating a blog today is a very simple thing, which can be done in 5 minutes in full autonomy and is affordable of all budgets.
But how do you create a blog then? There are several ways to do this.
My advice is to use WordPress , the most used platform by bloggers from all over the world, which is extremely easy to use, intuitive and fully customizable.
To do this, just follow a few steps:
- Access SiteGround , the best WordPress hosting service
- Choose the plan . If it’s your first project, go ahead and choose the StartUp plan, it’s more than enough
- Choose your domain , which is the address of your blog. For example, my domain is eleonorabaldelli.com
- Et voila! Your blog is now ready to be filled with content.
Once you have purchased your online space, you can in fact start choosing the best settings for your blog, the layout it must have and start writing your articles, publish them on social networks and start earning, for example by inserting advertising banners , such as those of AdSense , by selling affiliate products or by selling your own products or services.
How do you make money through blogging?
There are many ways to make money with a blog and we have already seen some of them in the course of this article. But let’s see them now in a little more detail.
The most common ways to make money from blogging are for example:
- by selling affiliate products , where you get a percentage for each product Numbers Lists or service you sell. One of the best known and most used affiliations, for example, is the Amazon affiliation
- through advertising banners , where advertisers pay for each click that is generated on the banner
- by selling your physical products for example through an e-commerce
- writing books and ebooks
- offering a service or consultancy , excellent for professionals in any sector
- partnering with other bloggers, local businesses, professionals in your niche , and so on.
As you can see, blogging offers tons of monetization methods. Carefully choose which methods might work best for both your audience and your project and then incorporate them into your blogging strategy.